Solexx greenhouses are the greenhouse of choice for many greenhouse gardeners. This lightweight, semi-transluscent material insulates, and protects your greenhouse plants from inclement weather conditions.
Solexx greenhouses are constructed from a material that looks very much like a transluscent corrugated cardboard. This scratch resistant, lightweight material is ideal for greenhouse gardening. It helps hold in heat and admits up to 75% of highly diffused UV rays. Solexx greenhouses come a variety of greenhouse kits, and can include different types of glazing for differing climate zones.
Advantages of Solexx Greenhouses are numerous.
1. Strength. Solexx greenhouses have a definite advantage in the strength category. The Solexx greenhouse kits often combine PVC and composite materials with steel fittings to provide the framework for the greenhouse. This combination is extremely strong, and can withstand harsh winds and rains. The panels are shatter proof and even withstand heavy snow loads.
2. Durability. The Solexx material is processed with UV protection throughout the material; it is not a special coating like on other greenhouse coverings. Most Solexx greenhouses show only minimal UV breakdown after 20 years of use! And unlike glass panels, you don’t need to fear neighborhood baseballs and fallen branches. Your Solexx greenhouse will withstand all the normal knocks life has to offer.
3. Less condensation. The PVC frame provides less condensation and overall moisture retention than a traditional metal frame. The composite framing does not conduct the cold into the greenhouse like metal frames do. This leads to a healthier, easy to maintain greenhouse.
4. Clean. Unlike other materials, Solexx panels will not host growing molds. They are easy to clean and scratch resistant, requiring only a mild detergent soap and water.
5. Cost. Solexx greenhouse kits and panels are affordable. Many first time greenhouse gardeners choose a Solexx greenhouse kit and are very satisfied with their purchase.
6. Diffuse Lighting. Solexx panels provide optimal lighting conditions for your greenhouse plants. The specialized construction provides even diffusion of light without sun burning your plants. You will experience greater growing results with a Solexx panel than you would with glass or plastic panels.
7. Easy to Assemble. Should you opt for a Solexx greenhouse kit, you can plan for an easy assembly period. All Solexx kits contain color coded directions and parts to make your construction as easy as possible.
Solexx greenhouse kits are popular for a reason, they provide a wealth of benefits and advantages over other greenhouse building materials. If you are looking for an affordable, durable, energy- efficient greenhouse, then Solexx is the material for you.
One Response to “Solexx greenhouses”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.